Last updated: 25/7/2021
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. This privacy statement applies to Cosibello Modern Semi Fine Jewelry. (“Cosibello MSFJ”). References to our “products” in this statement include our websites, apps, software, services, and devices.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect your IP address in our server logs when you access our website. This information is not used to identify you or for analytics. However, we use third-party trackers that may log your IP address. interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases.
Information you provide directly. We collect personal data you provide to us. For example:
- Registering for an account – email address, sms
- Leaving a comment on our blog – name, email address, and IP address
- Reviewing a product – name, email address, and IP address
- Filling out a contact form – name, email address and phone number
- Placing an order – name, address, phone number, and email address
Information we collect automatically. When you use our products, we collect some information automatically. For example:
- Identifiers and device information. When you visit our websites, our web servers automatically log your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and information about your device, including device identifiers (such as MAC address); device type; and your device’s operating system, browser, and other software including type, version, language, settings, and configuration. As further described in the Cookies, Mobile IDs, and Similar Technologies section below, our websites and online services store and retrieve cookie identifiers, mobile IDs, and other data.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of . We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions.
- We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction or proceeding such as a merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or a transfer, divestiture, or sale of all or a portion of our business or assets.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
The contents of this site including all images, text, graphics, and logo are the property of Cosibello and are protected by International copyright laws. The reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
We do not specifically market to customers located in the European Union (EU). Based on our interpretation of GDPR, we do not need to comply with the regulation. However, we extend the right of access and removal of data to our EU customers.
If, at any time, you would like to access your data or have your personal data removed, send an email to email@example.com.
Access, correction, and deletion. If you wish to request access to, or correction or deletion of, personal data about you that we hold, please contact us as described at the bottom of this privacy statement. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to [charge a fee or] decline requests that are unreasonable or excessive, where providing the data would be prohibited by law or could adversely affect the privacy or other rights of another person, or where we are unable to authenticate you as the person to whom the data relates.
Communications preferences. You can choose whether to receive promotional communications from us by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to stop, you can do so by following the directions in that message. [DESCRIBE ANY OTHER MEANS FOR EXERCISING CHOICE WITH REGARD TO PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS]. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain of our products, or to surveys or other informational communications that may have their own unsubscribe method.
Choices for Cookies and Similar Technologies. See the Cookies section for choices about cookies and other analytics and advertising controls.
Yes. Cookies are small files that are stored on your electronic device that enables us to recognise your browser and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep you logged in to your account across sessions.
You can choose to delete previously saved cookies or turn off all cookies in your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. However, you will still be able to browse our site and place orders.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or a question for Cosibello, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosibello STUDIO address:
Cosibello Modern Semi Fine Jewelry
118 JALAN HUJAN GERIMIS 2, TAMAN OVERSEAS UNION, 58200 KUL, Malaysia.